1. Hello my name is Melissa and I am a Coke addict. Diet Coke fountain pop that is.
2. My family owns a small resort. When I was six years old, I used to take my ketchup bottle with me to visit an older couple from Indiana every morning who cooked me fish for breakfast.
3. At about that age I also liked to dress up with a mop on my head and rubber rain boots whatever the weather. I am not going to analyze that at the present time.
4. Some of my favorite childhood memories include my Mom, my brother, and myself packing snacks etc and spending all day Sunday next door with my Grandparents watching the MN Vikings or whatever sport was in season.
5. The part of aging I enjoy most is feeling confident about my strengths and okay with my weaknesses. The part I don’t like is feeling that I should still be able to do things my knees or shoulders won’t let me
6. Morning is my favorite time of day. Not only do I get a lot accomplished but something about a new day makes me heart happy
7. I absolutely love to read or stitch. I can only sit still if I am deep in the middle of a book or a project. Otherwise, I’m antsy. Even if I’m watching TV, I have to have a book or magazine in my hands.
8. Purple is my favorite color and I love the Wizard of Oz (random enough for ya)
9. I am learning yoga ( chubby girl yoga)
10. I make my own greeting cards. Email is fine but there's nothing like having something real in your hands.
11. I have seen and experienced too much to ever doubt God’s existence. I have seen and felt His provision, grace, compassion, faithfulness, and love more than I have ever not felt it. He is real, and He is good, and I wish everyone knew Him like I do.
12. I not a TV fan but I binge watch Netflix.
13. Laughter is my best medicine. I love, love, love to laugh. I love laughing. Unfortunately, I always laugh when someone falls, so I look like a very callous individual. Actually, I’m very compassionate, but if you fall, I’ll laugh before I help you. Sorry.
14. I am a nurse, proud of my achievements and my contributions to all those people I have nursed and cared for. Material rewards for 'nursing' are nothing compared to the feeling of spiritual warmth I experienced every time I see I have made a difference.
15. I am a hopeless romantic. I love fireplaces, wine, candles, and especially flowers. (I love getting chocolates and strawberries)
16. Although I am a master gardener I kill house plants.
17. My favorite snack PB&J a or hummus. (not together LOL)
18. I tend to get obsessed with something, learn all I can then move on.
19. I think The most sensual, sexy, and attractive part of a man's body is (wait for it) His brain.
20. I don’t enjoy talking unless someone is REALLY listening. So if you think I’m a quiet person that probably says more about you than it does about me. 
21. I’m a history buff, which wasn't always true. I love learning the history of cultures, languages, religions, and civilizations. I just love learning where we come from and how we became who we are.
22. I am a crier..I cry when I’m sad, scared, happy, watching a movie, a Hallmark commercial, or even listening to the “Star Spangled Banner.”
23. My Mom is my hero but I didn't realize it until she passed away.
24. I love facebook and am admittedly addicted! I love that I can talk to and keep in touch with people I otherwise would not have been able to find!
25. I said I’d never make a list like this. I also said I’d never start a blog…

No comments:
Post a Comment